I know a lot of people are struggling at the moment and it breaks my heart. Here are some things to remember during this time…
- Struggle is only temporary.
- Seek out the positives (there are positives in every situation, you just need to find them).
- Focus on what you can control rather than what you can’t control (control the controllables).
- Create & stick to a routine.
- Take one day at a time (one hour at a time if you need).
- Don’t quit or give up. Keep going, one step at a time.
- Replace, “Why is this happening to me?” with “What can I learn from this?” and learn the lessons.
- Appreciate the “little things” & be grateful for what you have already.
- Remember, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
- Struggle = strength.
Mindset (and perspective) is everything. If there is anything I can do to help anyone, please let me know.